We propose a homemade recipe, traditional from Galicia, Spain. A typical recipe for the Carnival festivities.Guiainfantil.com offers us a step-by-step recipe for fried milk, one of the children's favorite desserts.
Learn and prepare this easy recipe for fried milk and surprise children, friends and family with a very rich and creamy dessert. In addition, it is a very simple recipe to make with the collaboration of children.
- 1 liter of milk
- 200 grams of sugar
- 60 gr of flour
- 60 gr of cornstarch (corn flour)
- 1 lemon (rind)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Vanilla essence
- Coarse sugar (for garnish)
- Cinnamon powder (for garnish)
- Tips: Instead of cinnamon, you can use chocolate chips to decorate
To make it easier to make this recipe we offer you the step-by-step explanation, written and on video, so you can prepare this delicious fried milk for your children. Decorate this dessert for children in the shape of a domino, as we have done and they will love it.
1. We heat the milk with the cinnamon stick, the vanilla essence and the lemon rind. Reserve a little milk to dilute the cornstarch.
2. Add the sugar to the mixture and keep stirring. When the milk is hot, remove the cinnamon stick and lemon.
3. Dilute the cornstarch in a glass with a little cold milk, stir until there are no lumps. Add to the previous mixture.
4. Add the wheat flour and stir until the mixture thickens.
5. Pour the dough into a rectangular mold. It can be spread with butter or margarine or oil to prevent sticking. Let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours. Unmold the dough and cut it into squares or rectangles.
6. Pass the dough squares through flour and egg and fry in plenty of hot oil. Coat in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon and drain on a plate with kitchen paper.
For many, most children, the best part of lunch or dinner is dessert. It is the sweetest moment and the one that they have the most pleasure when eating. For this reason, we have selected some easy and simple dessert recipes to sweeten the time of the children's meal.
You can read more articles similar to Fried milk Traditional recipe step by step, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.