Riddles and puzzles help children stimulate logical thinking and reasoning. On our site we have selected a series of easy math games for your children to learn by playing.
Easy math and number puzzles for children to solve and apply all their deductive and reasoning skills. They are very funny.
1. What is the number that is worth less if you put it backwards?
2. In a tree there are 3 birds, a hunter shoots them and kills 1, how many are left?
3. How can a mother distribute three potatoes to her four children?
4. What number is worth 0 if you take half of it.
5. Two parents and two children enter a subway station. They buy only 3 tickets and pass without problem, how did they do it?
6. What number has the same number of letters as the value it expresses.
7. What weighs more a kilo of iron or a kilo of straw?
8. A farmer has 3 piles of straw in the field and 2 piles of straw in the haystack, if he collects them all, how many piles does he have?
If you have thought enough or think you know the answer, look at the solutions here, were you right?
1. The 9.
2. None, the rest flew away scared by the shot.
3. Making a puree.
4. The 8.
5. Grandfather, father and son enter the subway, a total of two parents and two children.
6. The 5, because it has 5 letters.
7. They weigh the same: 1 kg
8. I would have a lot.
Games to guess numbers. Learn about four math tricks so that children can count in front of their friends and leave them with their mouths open. Ideas for you to teach primary school children to play guessing numbers, in a fun way.
Learn math by playing. On our site we have selected a series of mathematical games and tricks so that children who need support and those who are fascinated by the world of numbers can continue learning and, above all, enjoy learning.
Homemade addition game with carried. Step by step to prepare a homemade addition game with carries. We propose an educational resource for children to learn fun math while playing. In addition, we talk about the benefits of entertaining learning and how to prepare this DIY game.
Fun activities to learn math. We propose a series of activities to review mathematics with children in a fun way. Mathematics can be a more or less complicated subject for children as explained. You can use a series of games and tricks to help them review numbers in a fun way on vacation.
Games to learn math in the supermarket. How much would you pay for a math class for children? Forget about getting the money because the supermarket may be the best math class for kids and you the best math teacher in the world. Here are some practical math exercises.
Montessori method games to learn mathematics. Math doesn't have to be boring and heavy. We teach you several games to teach children mathematics with the Montessori method, created by the teacher, psychologist and doctor María Montessori. The child will learn and, the best, he will do it at his own pace. Shall we start?
You can read more articles similar to Easy math riddles for kids, in the Games on Site category.