We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When we buy bread for the whole family, it is very common that there is some rest, which is not normally used. Instead of throwing it away, try preparing this delicious garlic soup with bread, well known for Castilian soup, in Spain.
We teach you how to make a very inexpensive recipe that allows you to take advantage of the leftover pieces of bread to make a simple, very nutritious soup to serve to children at dinner.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion
- Leftover stale bread
- Chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of antequilla
- 1 cane bone
- 1 egg
- Salt according to taste
On our site we teach you how to prepare a healthy recipe for the coldest days of the year. The children and the whole family will thank you.
1. Prepare and cut the bread into pieces or slices. Reserve.
2. In a pot, bring water to a boil accompanied by the cane bone and half an onion cut into two pieces to boil for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, on a separate fire, put the pan with the oil and butter over low heat. When it is hot raise the heat and add the bread to toast it until golden, but without frying.
4. Put the toasted bread on the clay dish, well spread, and the excess oil with the butter, add it to the broth, letting it boil for a few minutes.
5. Chop the garlic, parsley leaves and the other half of the onion very finely. Sauté with a little oil in a frying pan.
6. Dump them on the bread, and add this to the broth until you get the desired texture of the soup.
7. Crack the egg over the soup still on the fire, and let it set, stirring from time to time. Turn off the heat and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Here you have other Easter recipes for children, and also recipes with leftovers, a recycling menu.
On winter nights our body asks us for something hot and nothing better than a good, rich and delicious garlic soup with bread. It is a typically Spanish recipe, traditional like the recipes of the grandmothers, and very nutritious and healthy.
In addition to this delicious soup, our site has selected others so that winter is a pleasure at least at lunchtime.
Spinach soup with hard-boiled egg. This spinach soup with boiled egg is indicated for children and pregnant women who have problems with anemia or lack of iron in their body, or who need to lose some weight. Very creamy homemade recipe, ideal for family dinner.
Seafood and fish soup for children. Seafood soup recipe for children. How to make a seafood soup for children's dinner. Easy recipes with fish and seafood for children. Easy seafood soup.
Rice soup with carrot. Homemade rice soup with carrot and chicken recipe. Stomach diseases make children's diets have very little variety. To help them recover, we have prepared this rice soup with carrots, following a very easy homemade recipe.
Miniature meatball soup for children. If you still don't know what to do for dinner or a children's first course, our site offers you a very attractive, simple and quick recipe to prepare: a miniature meatball soup.
Chicken and vegetable soup. Soups, creams and purees are one of the best foods we can eat on cold days, like this children's recipe for vegetable and chicken soup. Quick and easy recipe for children's dinner.
Noodle soup with fish balls. Fish is important but the 'little ones' don't usually like it. Here you have a noodle soup with fish balls, an original and fun recipe for children. Simple fish and noodle soup recipe for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Garlic soup and bread. Inexpensive and simple recipe, in the category of Soups and broths on site.