We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Broccoli is one of the vegetables that contributes the most to children's health. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, iron, calcium, and high in fiber.
Therefore, it is highly recommended to prevent anemia, cholesterol, constipation, and protect the bones, the heart and the immune system in both children and pregnant women.
- 3 broccoli bunches, cleaned and chopped into small pieces
- 250 g of cured and grated cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 can of liquid cream or evaporated milk
- 2 carrots, grated
- Salt to taste
Thinking about it, our site has put together a homemade recipe that will surprise everyone: a cream of broccoli with cheese. A delicious soup for the dinner or lunch, At any time of year. You dare? Let's go to the kitchen!
1. Put a frying pan on the fire and add 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the chopped onion, then the garlic and let them sauté. Remove the wave from the heat and reserve.
2. Put a large saucepan over medium heat and add 4 tablespoons of butter. Add the flour little by little while stirring until the flour thickens. Add the chicken or vegetable broth and continue stirring without stopping.
3. When everything is well mixed, pour in the cream and continue beating so that it is well integrated. Let simmer for about 15 minutes until the mixture thickens.
4. During this time, wash and chop the broccoli and add it to the cream mixture, along with the grated carrots, and the reserved onion and garlic sauce. Add the salt to taste.
5. Let everything simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring non-stop.
6. On a board, grate the cheddar cheese, reserving a little to garnish the cream at the end. Add the grated cheese to the mixture in the pot and stir for a few minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
7. Serve the broccoli cream in bowls and garnish each with the rest of the grated cheese.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Creamy broccoli soup with cheese. Homemade and easy recipe, in the category of Soups and broths on site.