We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First Communion is a very special time for the child and his family. If you are one of those who prefer to celebrate it at home, you may need an original idea for the cake.
In this case, the cake that we present to you is a raspberry cake, delicious and very cheerful. The result is very attractive, since it is a two-tier cake, very pretty pink. The taste is fantastic, a mixture of raspberry and chocolate. Do you want to try it?
- 160 ml mild oil
- 500 grams of sugar
- 300 gr of flour
- 100 g of unsweetened cocoa and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons yeast
- 4 eggs size M
- 300 ml of skim milk and 300 ml of boiling water
- 1 box of raspberries and a jar of raspberry jam
You will need butter, cocoa, icing sugar, milk, red fondant, and pink fondant for the filling and topping.
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and grease the molds. Our cake will be double-decker, so we need 3 15 cm molds and 2 18 cm diameter molds.
2. In a bowl, beat the oil with the sugar and the eggs.
3. On top, we sift the flour, cocoa and yeast. We keep beating. When the mixture is homogeneous, add the milk and vanilla. We beat. Add the boiling water and beat again.
4. Now flour the raspberries and reserve.
5. Divide the dough among the 5 molds, add a handful of raspberries in each mold and bake for 30 minutes, or until, when inserting a toothpick in the center, it comes out clean.
6. We wait for them to cool before unmolding and equalize the cakes. Meanwhile, we prepare the filling. For the filling you will need: 230 g of unsalted butter, 850 g of icing sugar, 170 g of unsweetened cocoa, 210 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
7. To make the filling, put the butter (which must be at room temperature and have the texture of an ointment) and the milk in a container. Sift the sugar and cocoa on top and beat for at least 5 minutes.
6. To assemble the cake and decorate it, we will need: 1 cake base of 25 cm in diameter, 1 base for cakes of 15 cm in diameter, 1 kg of pink fondant, 1 package of red fondant, Size letter cutters small, 2 meters of pink satin ribbon and 9 straws.
7. To assemble the cake, we take the base for cakes of 25 cm in diameter and spread a little chocolate cream in the center. We place one of the 18 m diameter cakes and cover it with a layer of the chocolate cream. Next we add another layer of raspberry jam and place the other cake on top.
8. We cover the cake completely with the chocolate cream.
9. We repeat these same steps with the base for cakes of 15 cm in diameter and the 3 remaining cakes, which are the smallest. We will obtain two cakes of different sizes that we will refrigerate for 30 minutes.
10. Meanwhile, knead the pink fondant and divide it into two equal pieces, forming two balls. We stretch the fondant and reserve.
11. When we take the cakes out of the refrigerator, we cover them with another layer of chocolate, leaving them as smooth as possible and cover them with the fondant. We smooth the fondant carefully and place the satin ribbon around the bottom of the cakes.
12. Knead a piece of red fondant and stretch it ensuring that it is at least 3 mm thick. We cut the name of the boy or girl (in this case it is Alejandra) and we paste it on the small cake. Just above the satin ribbon.
13. The time has come to put one floor on top of another. We will use the largest cake as a base. So that the lower floor does not sink, we will use the straws as pillars.
14. We start by nailing a straw right in the center and the second straw about 4 cm higher. We continue nailing the straws keeping this distance and in a clockwise direction until we form a circle. We cut the straws flush with the cake and put the second floor on top.
15. Finally I have decorated the cake with 3 fondant roses of the same color as the letters of the name. We already have our main dessert!
(This cake must be kept at room temperature).
You can read more articles similar to Raspberry cake for First Communion, in the category of Parties - celebrations on site.