Among the favorite dishes of children are, of course, pasta dishes. Macaroni, spirals, and spaghetti are versatile, nutritious, and very easy to cook. With tomato, barbecue sauce or even cream ... you can make pasta dishes in a thousand different ways.
This time, Guiainfantil.com He offers you a simple and delicious recipe that will leave you with a very good taste in your mouth. It is about spaghetti with three cheeses. A very nutritious dish that provides carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- 300 gr of spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml of liquid cream
- 200 gr of a mixture of cheddar, parmesan and gruyere cheese
- Ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley
1. Cook the spaghetti in a pot with plenty of water and a little salt. Respect the cooking time indicated on the container to obtain an al dente pasta.
2. Drain the spaghetti, but reserve a cup with water to cook the pasta.
3. Chop the garlic cloves and brown them in a pan with oil for one minute.
4. Add the cream and half a cup of the water that you reserved from cooking the pasta to the pan. Stir well.
5. Add the spaghetti to the previous mixture and stir until the cream begins to boil.
6. Remove from the heat and add the cheese and half a cup of water that we had left over. Stir very well so that everything is melted into a sauce.
7. Add a little salt and pepper and finish decorating with chopped parsley.
You can read more articles similar to Spaghetti with three cheeses. Quick pasta recipes, in the category of Pasta on site.