We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Seafood mousse is one of the most classic recipes at Christmas and other special occasions, we teach you how to prepare it step by step to surprise family and friends.
This seafood mousse recipe is ideal to encourage children to try salmon and other fish, we can let them help us in the preparation so that they get involved in the kitchen.
- 150 gr. crab sticks
- 150 gr. peeled and cooked prawns
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
1. Put water in a saucepan and cook the eggs for 10 minutes. Peel and chop.
2. Chop the crab sticks and prawns. Blend in a food processor together with the eggs.
3. Add the ketchup and mayonnaise, until it has the desired texture
4. Fill the desired monde and chill in the fridge until serving time.
You can read more articles similar to Seafood mousse. Easy entree recipe, in the category of Seafood and molluscs on site.